The Christmas decorations are back in the attic, wine’s back on the menu after a couple of weeks off and 2020’s in full swing. And so far, it’s shaping up rather nicely.
After just one full year of trading, we seem to have built a great little business. The reason we’ve been ever so quiet, is largely because we’ve all been so busy delivering some cracking projects. We’re in the process of updating this site, so case studies coming soon! In the meantime, here’s a flavour:
- In-depth research on behaviours, attitudes, motivations and frustrations of nurses for a large public sector body. Which we’ll use to help them better engage with and attract more great people.
- An employment proposition for an automotive company’s European business. That’s aligned to their global brand, to help them expand their business across 11 countries.
- A communications audit for a leading company in the aviation industry. To help them better connect their employment communications internally and externally with their brand and purpose.
- A whole pile of great work for one of the UK’s leading operators of retirement communities. All to help their people understand and connect with their purpose, live their values and feel engaged in their jobs: from the very first stages of recruitment and onboarding – all the way through their employee experience.
So far, the highlight of 2020 is that we won the employer marketing and comms account for a market-leading financial services company. We’ve already delivered some great work for them. This includes a first phase website, several videos and branded internal and external communications assets. Now we’re looking forward to supporting them in the next phase of their journey.
All of which means we’re growing our team. We’ve already welcomed Charlotte to the fold this year (she’s fab) and we’re having a few more interesting conversations with people we hope will be joining us shortly – across all disciplines. And we’re hoping to move into new swanky offices.
Massive thanks to everyone who’s supported us along the way. We’re raising a glass to you as we reflect on a successful first year. Apart from Andy – he’s still off the booze until after the Brighton half-marathon next month.
Big BrandPointZero love.
- Eight principles to follow when communicating organisational change 30 Nov In an uncertain world, change is pretty much the only thing we can be sure of. We all experience change through our lives and […]
- Why watercooler serendipity mustn’t dry up 5 Nov Remember the watercooler? Back in days of yore before Twitter and WhatsApp, people used to loiter around it talking about their boozy weekend or last […]
- Hybrid working: How to solve a problem like Monday (& Friday) 20 Oct I’m lucky to know a few business owners/leaders and we talk regularly – sharing war stories, insights and experiences. Sometimes it’s just good to talk, […]