Our film introduced the LV= GI brand from the perspective of an L&G employee. This approach had greater impact and was more relatable for the audience because they could identify easily with their peers talking about the changes.
We wove in all the exciting ways in which being part of LV=GI could enhance their day-to-day lives and highlighted some of the things that people were looking forward to.
- Showed the reasons why L&G employees were excited about joining LV= GI.
- Talked about L&G’s heritage and the similarities between the brands, so as not to alienate our audience.
- Used humour where possible to reflect the energy of the L&G team.
- Chose a soundtrack which built excitement throughout.
- Highlighted key facts to show the size, scale and ambition of LV=GI.
- Showed how the Birmingham office would be central to their continued success in the UK. You can read more about how we helped LV= GI and L&G to bring together their values here.
- When surveyed at the event, 88% of L&G employees felt excited about their future.
- Since the launch, Birmingham’s engagement scores have been higher than the same time the previous year. A major feat given the amount of organisational change the business has been through.
- One of the unexpected results was that it brought the organisation closer. This was the first time that the wider LV= GI business had seen how excited the team at L&G was to be joining them.
L&G employees felt more excited about their future